SOHC or DOHC?!

For your Ford Focus related discussion
04svt
Car: '99 Chevy Silverado 1500

woa, you hurt my feelings.. jk. but, wow, didn't think what i said was THAT mean. i more blame it on the AZ guys. i mean, you got some fault not being sure yourself. but i understand you put trust ( over your own judgment) in the guys that sell the parts and have the computer right there.
when i first got my 07 i went to AZ and i was all like, i'll get a k&n for now. went up and they said there was no k&n for my car.. i was all like "bullshit" (cause it was in 07, figured the thingy wasn't updated yet). so i had them order a filter for an 06 (my dad's [god fuck his soul] 06 looked the same).... how stupid was i? i'd say just as stupid as you not knowing that your motor was dohc. stupid mistake, just easy to make. GOT IT?!?!?!?! NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY BALLS!!!!! jk, that was for shock value.... woh, too many barley pops...[/quote]
i figured that they SHOULD know what the hell they are talking about, considering their job. and as i stated, i may not know everything about the SVT, but I just wanted to make sure that I was correct, it is a dual. I dont need people flippin on me, for makin sure i was right, by askin ya'll on here...
Like a Rock! Hehehe ;)
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

mc hammer pants! what you gonna do now! but, now you know. parts store guys suck, errr, most of the time. gotta know your car, cause they don't know d*** bout it...
closetfordfan
Car: 1996 ram

SVT's are single cam. :wink:

04svt for love of god learn how to quote.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

04svt wrote:Ok...so ever since i bought my SVT (March '08), I have been told, that it has the 2.0l l4 w/ a SOHC. Well...I had to get a new oil drain plug (thanks to the guys at Oil Can Henry's), and when I told him it was the SOHC, he gave the plug, i get home and it was too small. So after my bro drove me back to Autozone, the guy looked up the one for the DOHC, and that was the right one. So...my actual question is...Was the '04 SVT a SOHC or DOHC?! and...how do I tell?!
look at the vin it will go simaler to this....3fafp3 for a dohc or 3fafpp for a sohc. or open the hood and if the plug wires run into the middle of the vavle cover=dohc, if offset to one side, or way down on the head= soch or ohv. 8) now im done with the nicey nice......what are ya new? hay the good ship gullable is leaving.....im sorry i cant be mean, i do appologise :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Monkey-Gein

frankjt96 wrote:Image
WERD DOG!!!!!

btw, you live in rosemount.... not farmingtown.... and don't argue, i have your address.
frankjt96

Don't live with my parents, I got a town house in Farmington.
Monkey-Gein

ah, i see. i just thought you were one of them people that hates where they live so much they pretend to live somewhere else. i grew up in farmington, down by happy harry's. so, did you and deagle move out there together, i haven't seen his car either.
frankjt96

No he moved in with his mom in Minneapolis. I got tired of waiting for a roommate and a place to rent near work so I ended up buying a 2 bed 1.5 bath 2 car garage town house in Farmington
dartfork

04svt wrote:Even one of the guy's at Autozone came out and looked at it, and said that it was a single
This Autozone dude should be fired for incompetence. The job market can't be that tough if this moron can keep a job.