kinda pissed

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
soul_hammer
Banned!

i was in the cities for 2 whole days and no one even tried to ricer flyby. wtf how can i school them if they dont show up for class.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

HAHAH OMG....I think they've started to get smarter...I never get ricer-byed in my hatch either...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Come back the begining of summer....They will be out in full flege! I haven't even gotten one for a long time.... :shock:
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

I always get ricer fly bys and my brother never does. I got one about a month ago from a old Civic sedan with the loudest exhaust ever. He downshifted next to me and took off. He did it like 3 times... because he kept ending up behind me again :wink:
o2designs

I never get any in the wagon...but thats kinda why I like the wagon...who really wants to run against a wagon? LOL

But I think the ole man always runs people. He could correct me. But he gets challenged more because of the wing and sporty ness of the car...should be interesting when he gets the Pie Wagon...haha
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

what happened to the st? traded in?
TQ is addictive
o2designs

Not yet, unless someone wants to buy it..It will be traded i soon tho... so act fast.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

What is he getting? How much is he selling the st for?
07 ST S.A.P.
o2designs

CleanZX3 wrote:What is he getting? How much is he selling the st for?
Not sure what he's really selling it for. I think it listed it at KBB. But most likely it won't sell this week, and the Catsup Mobile may show up this Friday...so its getting traded that day...
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

I got the last Ricer Flyby in my focus (mark that as my last Ricer fly by in my focus) last night. Was heading home around 11pm from a late night at work and got a VW hatch that flew by me and had a loud as BOV.

Played around with him for a while then we both got out asses handed to us by a late model stang.

Good times had by all last night.

- Josh
soul_hammer
Banned!

umdivx wrote:I got the last Ricer Flyby in my focus (mark that as my last Ricer fly by in my focus) last night. Was heading home around 11pm from a late night at work and got a VW hatch that flew by me and had a loud as BOV.

Played around with him for a while then we both got out asses handed to us by a late model stang.

Good times had by all last night.

- Josh

see now thats what im talking about.
frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

The night that I had just put my exhaust on my car I was sitting at a stop light behind a S-10, after the light turned green the guy cut off the car in the right lane and when I moved up next to him he'd give it a little, I shook my head no, so he flicked me off and floored it, then from around the corner a cop flies out and pulls him over!
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

frankjt96 wrote:The night that I had just put my exhaust on my car I was sitting at a stop light behind a S-10, after the light turned green the guy cut off the car in the right lane and when I moved up next to him he'd give it a little, I shook my head no, so he flicked me off and floored it, then from around the corner a cop flies out and pulls him over!
It sounds like Kretty, haha.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

soul_hammer wrote:i was in the cities for 2 whole days and no one even tried to ricer flyby. wtf how can i school them if they dont show up for class.
well if you were to teach class out in my area, id give you sa-kei.........no sorry a scotch( its euro) fly bye. i dont ricer fly umi anymore cus his kid cries :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
Deagle50ae

For the year I had my BPU VR4 I only had TWO people challenge me on the streets...
one, an old civic CRX IN THE RAIN (AWD + TT = the obvious victory)
and another a Grand Am... and he knew he'd lose, he just wanted to see/hear me take off.
I wear my sunglasses at night.