WTB: 02-04 stock throttle body, winter rims

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
lilmack963
Car: 02 Focus SVT

wtb asap stock throttle body for my 02 focus svt.
also will need set of 4 winter rims (as long as they fit i dont care what they look like)
Call or txt kyle
(952)240-0936
Miller
Car: 02 Black SVT Focus

I have a cfm 67mm throttle body for sale, if you're not set on stock.
unsafesvt

Check out my post for left over parts, I do have a set rims/tires (I completely understand you are looking for rims only).

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6927

Figure I would throw this out there! Looking to sell all the items, all right now are best offer.
lilmack963

Miller wrote:I have a cfm 67mm throttle body for sale, if you're not set on stock.
car has after market intake. Would I have any issues bolting the bigger tb have issues to the intake?
unsafesvt wrote:Check out my post for left over parts, I do have a set rims/tires (I completely understand you are looking for rims only).

Figure I would throw this out there! Looking to sell all the items, all right now are best offer.
Kyle.mcclellan88@gmail.com email me pics of rims, and price for just rims if possible
Thanks, Kyle
Miller
Car: 02 Black SVT Focus

It bolts up in the exact location as a stock SVT one. Asking $200, it was $250 plus shipping new.
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

Stock zetec for 20 bucks.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

WASaZX3pos wrote:Stock zetec for 20 bucks.
Stock Zetec what? Throttle body?

Won't work on his SVT.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
lilmack963

TB purchased and installed! Thanks Al! Still taking in options for rims, will be buying a set at the end of this week, any others have a set to fit an svt pm, txt,call me this week!
Thanks mnfocus!
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

I have a set of 16" stock wheels I've used in winter that have a set of possibly serviceable winter tires on them.Not sure if they will fit over your brakes, but I will give them to you for $10 gas money if I have to haul them. I need them out of my garage.
Slower than your stock focus.
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Louis Zerr wrote:I have a set of 16" stock wheels I've used in winter that have a set of possibly serviceable winter tires on them.Not sure if they will fit over your brakes, but I will give them to you for $10 gas money if I have to haul them. I need them out of my garage.
I'll take them if the OP doesn't want them :) Wouldn't mind a set I can park my car on for winter.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Redlineracer12 wrote:
Louis Zerr wrote:I have a set of 16" stock wheels I've used in winter that have a set of possibly serviceable winter tires on them.Not sure if they will fit over your brakes, but I will give them to you for $10 gas money if I have to haul them. I need them out of my garage.
I'll take them if the OP doesn't want them :) Wouldn't mind a set I can park my car on for winter.
Aight, we'll see what happens, my wife is just tired of seeing them as I have 3 sets of wheels for my Focus. And an extra set of tires i need to sell too. hmmmm, i should get on that tonight.
Slower than your stock focus.
lilmack963

Still in need of a set of rims for winter. I heard snow is coming this week. Lemme know what u got!
9522400936 call or txt Kyle
harold
Car: '06 BMW 330i

I've got some of the 17" 16-spoke tuner wheels. One was bent on the inside and still has a tire on it. I pounded the bend back out with a chunk of wood and a hammer. They'd come with the spline drive lugs. They're perfect for Winter because they ain't pretty. $75 would probably take them off my hands.
Focus: singular
Foci: plural
Not interchangeable
lilmack963

Harold...I am interested. PM me or call me so we can set a time to take a look at them.
Thanks