Spanked

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

So I went to visit Steve today to pick up a new Antenna base, as I left I headed east on Co E towards 35 and stopped at the lights waiting to take a left turn onto the hwy 35 ramp. Da Boyez pull up next to my stock little Foci to take a left also, the intersection has two turn lanes that dump into the entrance ramp, from there its a race down the ever narrowing ramp to see who gets to go first. I really didn't think anything of it until I heard the loud intake/exhaust noise, coming out of the Nissan Maxima that was sitting beside me, as the light turned Green. He wanted it bad, to be the first down the ramp and the first to merge but after hearing the roar of the engine my right foot stomped on the gas and my little D20 took off, nearing the top of the power band it was a quick pedal and slam of the stick into 2nd without letting up on the throttle the Maxima behind me and for a brief moment falling further behind. Well about the time I hit top end in 2nd (and the Maxima probably just starting to catch wind) I was at the end of the ramp with the Nissan still behind me and I needed to slow down to let a blue hair merge in front of me, at that moment the Maxima whipped wildly around the ol lady and all the way over to the left lane and was gone. I wish I could have told him that he just got spanked by a bone stock 2.0L Focus. :lol:

B
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.
frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

What color was the maxima?
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Steve@Tasca
Midget

I love that ramp, People always think they need to get in front of the slow little Focus.

Usually doesn't work though. 8)
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

This sounds like the same ramp Steve has been harrassing people with...LOL
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

frankjt96 wrote:What color was the maxima?
Behind me!

Silver - Grey

B
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.
mars

NICE!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
2004 EAP Comp. Orange Focus SVT - LOUD AZZ SVT exhaust!!!!
146.64whp/129.47tq
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

Stoplight to on ramps always have a tension when your at them. You know the driver next to you is gonna try to be first... or are they? I had it set in my mind where I wanted to do a quick acceleration and I was in my car sayin sorry to the white jetta next to me at the light but when the light turned green and I heard tires chirp that weren't mine it got real interesting. He put up a good run
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've had some people do the same thing to me at that same light..... Some I take, some I just let go "Cause i'm feeling lazy" :roll:
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:I love that ramp, People always think they need to get in front of the slow little Focus.

Usually doesn't work though. 8)
yeah i miss it, wish i had the svt back in the day though. :(
Image wink wink.....bitches