Suspension Dilema

For your Ford Focus related discussion
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Well, I've been thinking about lowering my SVT for some time now. My biggest problem is that at the stock ride height I have problems (in certain areas) with the stock header clearance. Anyone have any idears for either suspension kits, or assistance in the header issue?
Any and all assistance would be appreciated.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Don't drive off-road and don't drive over the curbs in parking spots.

So far I haven't hit my header on anything and mine has a mild drop. SVT dampers with KW lowering springs.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Ya it was more or less a steap incline to a driveway, and it was a while back. But it has messed everything up. I go through o2 sensors as much as I do a tank of gas. Plus the dents in the header. Adding the fact that the o2 is super close to the oil pan, that dosent help. Ill try to get some pictures of it one of these days. On another note. I was thinking a moderate drop over a mild. But I appreciate the info steve.
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

move
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

you can go another half inch down with out issues. just be careful of random road construction barrel bottoms, that rubber shit will bend the fack out chere sub frame :lol: no really the svt is a half inch lower than a zx3, soo another half will get rid of that ugly rear wheel gap. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

You ain't low...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

:lol: ^^^^^ that's right, you ain't low till you're car is fuckin' the pavment. but, back on subject. just stick with it. function over form.... if you can't get in you're driveway if you go lower, what's the point. i roll on stock suspension at 4x4 status ride height cause that's what i need. i figured if i go lower there'll be probs. but, i type as i think.... make a ramp to get in you'r drivway..
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

o2designs wrote:You ain't low...
hay whats with the bar? why it look cricked? :?
Image wink wink.....bitches