SPOTTED: Black with a CF hood at Dunwoody

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

so, i'm getting accused of being spotted on another site. i know it's not me. but they say it's a black one with the same CF hood. anyone seen it or know who it is???
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

It's probably Rbrommel's...

The thing is incredibly sick. F2 Kit, (Invader?) CF Hood, Lowered on Black EAP's (plus a lot of other shit), but that's the really noticeable exterior stuff.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Pappy wrote:It's probably Rbrommel's...

The thing is incredibly sick. F2 Kit, (Invader?) CF Hood, Lowered on Black EAP's (plus a lot of other shit), but that's the really noticeable exterior stuff.
Don't forget the cossie IM....with an invader hood, that qualifies as an exterior mod...
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
Monkey-Gein

i didn't know he had a CF hood. i thought he just had the stock hood
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
Pepsi50195
Resident parts whore
Car: 2000 autumn orange zx3

Robs got a stock hood

nor does he go to dunwoody, i do, but i have not seen this car....hmmm im gonna have to go huntin
AIM: OpOrangeZX3
MNFOCUS's resident parts whore...
BOOST CREW HERE I AM.......bitches...:lol:
Hippiekiller

I have seen the same car at Ridgedale mall. This was a while back though. Like probably a couple summers ago. Matches the description though. No clue who it was.
Monkey-Gein

the subi guys say they see a car just like mine up there. but understand they could get the 3/5 dr mixed or the bod styles
Hippiekiller

This one is certainly a 3 door. I was laying mulch right next to it the last time I saw it. Been a while like I said though and I am not over there anymore either. But I am sure they are confusing you with that same car I am talking about.